LPGA Amateur Golf Association is the largest women’s amateur golf association in the world. Formerly known as the Executive Women’s Golf Association (EWGA), the organization maintains 12,000 members in over 100 local chapters.The Philadelphia Chapter represents women in Philadelphia and surrounding counties who are looking to go from aspiring player to recreational golfer and also serve as an advocate for positive change within the game.
So what's in it for you to become a sponsor of our chapter? You'll have a relationship with women that allows you to promote your product or services throughout the Philadelphia Metro Area at very little cost. According to Bloomberg.com, women drive 70-80% of all consumer purchasing, through a combination of their buying power and influence. And..."They are multiple markets in one. Because women serve as primary caregivers for children and the elderly in virtually every society in the world, women buy on behalf of the people who live in their households, as well as for extended family (such as older parents and in-laws) and friends".
Our Members represent a dynamic, unique and influential group of professional and executive women.
- LPGA Amateur Golf Association members come from nearly every corner of the U.S. (and select international locations)
- Members are consistently affluent, but not the ‘wealthiest’ Americans
- A portion of members are ‘marching’ upward in their career and in society
- A different portion is moving past their peak career years, and are now slowing down to enjoy the harvest of all the years of hard work
- 79% have a college or advance level degree
- 65% are between the ages of 36 and 55
- 31% have a personal annual income between $50,000 - $80,000
- 50% have a personal annual income in excess of $80,000
- 18% have a total household annual income between $50,000-$80,000
- 76% have a total household annual income in excess of $80,000
How do you benefit from sponsoring our chapter?
- Increase the visibility of your company through the activities of our organization.
- Grow your customer base by meeting potential customers who may not know about your product or service.
- Create relationships with long term value.
- Gain a network of customers and business partners.
Our season is just beginning, so please consider being an integral part of it, we'd love to have you join us! For more information about sponsorship opportunities, click here